Last Updated: Year 21 Day 177
Custom NPCs are a type of NPC that are primarily used for RP purposes only.
They will not be able to carry out specific NPC work. Custom NPCs come with the
ability to generate custom NPC scripts.
Custom NPCs have requirements to be approved
- Must Follow the Custom_Images rules.
- Only allowed three a week
- Name must not be the same as another player, current or otherwise
- Name must not be the same as preexisting characters in the Star Wars universe. (No Solo, Skywalker, Leia)
- Name must not be Real Life People, facetious (naughty words into names), wordplay, characters from other universes
Violators of the rules might get NPC name change or the NPC deleted
Custom NPCs can be purchased at a Workers Compound.
Once you have made your request for a Custom NPC at a Workers Compound, you do
not need to wait there until it is approved. Once the Custom NPC is approved,
it will spawn at your location (even if there would not otherwise be room).
Custom NPCs cost 500 CPs.